Search This Blog

Translate

Google Chromecast review: What we always wanted ?

“Google's Chromecast with Google TV is big hit in our book.” Affordable Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos support Slick UI Responsive Integrated Google Assistant Dolby Vision always on by default Recommendation algorithm still learning MSRP $50.00 I’m impressed. The new Google Chromecast with Google TV looked pretty good on paper, but now that I’ve been using one for the past couple of weeks, I can safely say it’s even better than I expected. I never warmed up to the original Chromecast. Call me old school, but I like a remote control and an on-screen interface — the original Chromecasts had neither. I just couldn’t get down with my phone, tablet, or PC being the primary control for my TV watching. The $35 Google Chromecast that’s been around for 7 years was never for me, and the $70 Google Chromecast Ultra’s 4K resolution wasn’t enough to lure me in. But the new $50 Google Chromecast with Google TV is priced better, does more, and, to my surprise, I’m really into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click To Watch video